VACANCY: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Process: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
The Marketing Executive will responsible for organizing and overseeing advertising/communications campaigns both online and offline. Conducting market research, analysis of trends, brand awareness, managing events and exhibition. The individual should be creative and result oriented.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze data.
- Organize events and exhibitions.
- Manage campaigns on social media
- Maintain a relationship with Registrants.
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Develop successful digital campaigns.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager in preparing marketing budgets.
- Manage production of marketing materials.
- Source for advertising opportunities and place adverts in relevant media.
- Conceive, develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns both online and offline.
- Organize and coordinate events and exhibitions.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition.
- Initiate and conduct customer and brand surveys as required.
- Write and proof-read copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, website material, social media etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports on performance.
- Work with account executives to organize promotional activities.
- Handle video shoots and photo shoots.
- Working with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Maintain the company website.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in a marketing field with more than 3 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Member of a marketing professional body.
- Competencies required: Marketing Skill, Project Management, Account Management, Research Skills, Sales Skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills and Social media Skills
Application: send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th May 2022